Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dining Room Chairs: What I want

So I've been on the hunt for the perfect dining room chairs but I've come up empty handed. I know what I want but I can't find it for the right price.

I know I want a woven rush seat with a wooden back (the higher the better) but gosh darn it, a set of four new chairs are $400 plus bucks! I've checked out some thrift stores, antique stores, googled it and checked on Craig's List... but NADA.

Anyone have any leads? Here are examples of what I'm looking for (and I don't care about the color because, I can paint them.)

(Image courtesy of Ballard Designs)

(Image courtesy of Pottery Barn)
The back is a little short for my taste but I like the shape on this one better than the Ballard Design one.

Any suggestions??


3 comments:

  1. I have been checking out a few of your article stories and I must say pretty clever stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just book marked your blog on Digg and StumbleUpon.I enjoy reading your posting. thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete