Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Found My Chairs!

As you know, I've been searching for the perfect chairs to pair with my fabulous $15 Craig's List table that I fixed up and chipped up (See the details of the table redo here.)

As I posted yesterday, here's what I wanted...


And here's what I found at a yard sale this morning!


They are pretty close, huh? Aren't they PERFECT?!

I just got back from Home Depot with paint in hand, so over the next week, I'll be working on painting and chipping up my new chairs.

I bought them from a family that will be moving to Washington D.C. soon. He has 4 more chairs (two with arms and two without arms) that he's selling for $25 per chair. Here's his Craig's List add, just in case anyone is interested: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/fuo/1973770308.html

I'll be back soon with the finished chairs!

6 comments:

  1. I love those... just my style! Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the add as well... and the comment. I'm currently working on painting the chairs a light cottage yellow. The first one turned out great! I hope to be done by the end of the weekend. Chairs are a lot harder to paint than a table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those are great chairs. I can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies! I hope to have the chairs done this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! what a great find! They look so close to your inspiration chairs. Craigslist is great.

    ReplyDelete