I’ll be sure to snap a picture of it when I get home from work.
Sorry about the dropcloth and the painters tape. I snapped the pic right before I started fixing my yellow mistake. Yikes, what was I thinking? Actually, I do know what I was thinking. I was thinking it would be a great idea to use what I already had... so I grabbed the leftover paint that I used for my kitchen chairs. That usually works out great, but not this time! It's getting painted red but it’s been painted this color for a week! I had to go to Nashville for a business trip and it’s been up way to long! My neighbors must think that I have lost my mind!
My paint snafu has delayed the hanging of my Fall wreath. I plan to fix the color issue this weekend and then I’ll be hanging up my wreaths. In the meantime, I wanted to show you a picture of the autumn wreath that I made last year.
I’ll be using this wreath again this year.
When I made this last year, I just got a $5 branch wreath from Michael’s, along with a couple strands of Fall leaves. Then I grabbed my glue gun to attach the leaves.
I took it one step further by attaching a wooden letter “B” for our last name. I chose to spray paint the letter “B” white. This allows for some versatility. It matches every color and every season! It changes with the seasons!
It was so easy and cheap. I always get a little bit of satisfaction when I make something for less than what I could have purchased it for.