Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Decorating Tips from Layla Palmer of The Lettered Cottage

Hey Guys!


I hope all of you had a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend!


Last year, I had the joy of working with Layla Palmer of The Lettered Cottage on a segment where Layla offered tips on DIY Christmas decor on the cheap.


Now that Thanksgiving is officially over, I'm sure many of you could use Layla's tips (I broke out the Christmas decorations this weekend!)  Layla's Christmas segment first aired last year, and I just re-aired it the week before Thanksgiving.  I put some of Layla's tips into action in our house.  I'll be sharing my three trees with you as the week progresses, but for now (drumroll please), here's Layla:


I hope Layla's tips inspired you as much as they did me.  Enjoy!

2 comments: