Here he is chowing down on his bone shaped cake:
Just in case you want the recipe, here it is:
2 cups water2 overripe bananas
1 tspn vanilla
3 cups flour
1 tblspn baking powder
3 tblspn honey
1. Heat oven to 180C (350F).
2. Mash bananas
3. Mix all ingredients together.
4. divide into 2 break loaf pans
5. Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center come out clean.
6. When banana pup cakes are cool, frost with cream cheese frosting, if desired.
We used just a little bit of yogurt as frosting.
He loved it!