Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Knapsack Consignment Now Selling My Diaper Cakes

Hey Everyone!

Yesterday, I whipped up a diaper cake after Kimberly, owner of Knapsack Consignment, asked me make a cake for display at her store.



She wants to sell my cakes at her shop!  This one can be purchased at her shop or you can put in special orders.

She has the cutest little shop at Landstown Commons in Virginia Beach.  So anyone local, stop by and say hi to Kimberly, or you can check The Knapsack online at their website or their Facebook page.

While you're at it, let's help Kimberly win Best of the Beach.  You can vote at hamptonroads.com/bestof.

All of my profits will be going to something special.  More on that later!

Enjoy the weekend!  We have had beautiful weather in Hampton Roads.

Thanks!

2 comments: