Friday, March 25, 2011

Martha, Martha, Martha...

Martha Stewart and team always have the cutest ideas!  I shared some of Martha's great ideas when it comes to list making here.  Well, she's at it again!  Take a look at these great ideas from Martha's Pie Shop:


I adore this wall...


  The pie pans & the boarded wall treatment are to die for! 

And check out how she used more vintage pie pans to arrange multiple copies of her latest cookbook...


This would be a great idea in a kitchen if you have lots of cookbooks like me!

And you know I'm always a sucker for mini desserts (always great for entertaining)...


And a makeshift chalkboard wall...


(check out my chalkboard & this mini dessert idea)

These ideas could certainly be incorporated into home and entertaining decor.  Just let your imagination run wild!

Now I have a bookshelf to rearrange!  


P.S.  All photos were pulled from Martha Stewart's Facebook page courtesy of Rob Tannenbaum/Watershed Visual Media.  
And you can find out more about her pie shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment