Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hanging Out at the Virtual Home of The Grocery Shrink...

Hi Friends!

I met Angela Coffman, aka, The Grocery Shrink a couple of months ago after I read a guest post that she did for Layla Palmer of the The Lettered Cottage.  After I read her post for Layla, I invited Angela to come on the television show that I produce. 

Angela welcomed my offer to write a guest post for her while she's on maternity leave, so head on over to read my post on Angela's page.  Here it is.


Also, I just want to offer a big welcome to any new faces that may stop by my site after reading my post on The Grocery Shrink site.


Oh and if you want to see Angela's segments on The 700 Club, here they are...





And if you want to see Layla and Kevin's segments (yep, The Lettered Couple was on our show also), here's that video for you.






1 comment:

  1. Awesome . thank you for posting! I spend way to much at the market!!

    ReplyDelete