Sunday, June 12, 2011

Saying Good-bye Is Easy...

Hi Friends,

It's been a busy week at The Cozy Cape... but I'm not quite ready to tell you why.  I have a few secrets that I'll be sharing in the weeks to come but in the meantime, I thought I'd stop by with a quick shot of what's going on at the Boyd homestead:

We ripped down a yucky, mildew covered, impossible-to-keep-looking-clean shower surround liner that the previous homeowners put up.  We found this wonderful subway tile behind the surround that has been ruined by liquid nail.  Darn it!

The men from Surface Effects are stopping by tomorrow to see what they can do.  They'll also be reglazing our tub.  The glaze has rubbed off so it always looks dirty.  Yuck!


Au revoir permanent ring around the tub.  It's easy to say good-bye to this unwelcome house guest!
I'll be sure to update you on tomorrow's bathroom progress. 

Later gators.  Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment