Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Kitchen Floors Are Done!

Hey Friends!



I'll make this all about the pics and less about the words.  It's late and it's been way too long since my last post regarding the kitchen.  My camera cord was MIA so I had no way of showing off my hard work.  So without further adieu, here it is!







As you can see, I decided to distress the floors.  

Last week, I was stressing about distressing... so I asked for your opinion in this post after showing off this pic. 

(pre-ditress treatment)


(post distress treatment)
I'm really happy with the distressed look.  It really matches my inspiration pic:

(inspiration pic courtesy of The Painted Home)


And just for giggles, here's the before pic.  


Can you believe this is even the same kitchen!

I have lots of little details to share with you.  
We are moving closer to the full reveal of phase one.

Thanks for your patience.  The camera cord got swept up in a massive quick cleaning as I prepared for Brandon's 30th birthday.  

Here's a sneak peek of his birthday.




I'll be sure to share the details of Brandon's birthday bash later this week. 
Cheers!



Linking to the following blog party:

2 comments:

  1. The distressing looks great! With pup and cat, it was gonna get distressed anyway! This way you're ahead of the game and it just has that awesome vintage feel. Love it!

    ReplyDelete