Saturday, July 30, 2011

More Than Fluff


Hi Friends!


It's been a party filled month over here at The Cozy Cape.  Last weekend I threw a birthday bash for my hubby's 30th birthday.  I shared these sneak peek photos in my last post:

And today, I threw a surprise party baby shower with three of my friends.  


I can't wait to share some of the adorable details of both parties... but that will have to wait until I've recovered.  I. Am. EXHAUSTED!


In the meantime, since I'm in the partying mood-- and I'm a sucker for anything on a stick, I thought I'd share some amazingly adorable couture marshmallows.  I stumbled across these sweet treats from Icing Designs via Living Locurto, (the following four photos are courtesy of Icing Design via Living Locurto.  Let me tell you, this isn't your childhood marshmallow fluff!

(Above left) Chocolate Peanut Butter – Dip your marshmallow in melted peanut butter chips, let it dry and dip again half way up in melted mik chocolate.
(Above right) Smores- Dip in milk chocolate and roll in crushed graham crackers.
(Above left) Chocolate Peanut Butter – Dip your marshmallow in melted peanut butter chips, let it dry and dip again half way up in melted mik chocolate.
(Above right) Smores- Dip in milk chocolate and roll in crushed graham crackers.

The above two are covered in white chocolate and sprinkles! 

These little birthday marshmallows had me at hello!  
These seem like they may be a little more complicated to make.  
Dip the marshmallow in white chocolate and let it dry. Then dip the top in chocolate. Add some sprinkles and put a chocolate candle on top. 
Get directions for making the candle on Icing Design.

Who knew marshmallows could be so cute and couture?  I'm only wishing I saw this post before my two parties!  For all the "How-To" details, head on over to Icing Design.


Ladies, thanks for sharing these with blog land.  
I can't wait to make these!


1 comment: